Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 2: BFL Challenge

I could not fall asleep last night and ending up rearranging my room until 2 in the morning. I woke this morning at 7 and laid around in bed before getting up for an 8:30 Body Pump class. I was so tired before the class I could barely see, but once I got Body Pumpin', my blood was flowing and I was energized!

Before the gym, I had a Strawberry Chobani with blueberries along with my usual coffee and soy creamer.

After doing Body Pump and 20 min. on the elliptical I was hungry! My body was shaking throughout Body Pump!

After the gym, I headed straight for the kitchen and toasted up an english muffin and spread it with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Delish!

I didn't snag photos... I need to get in a habit of carrying my camera with me everywhere!

I do have to say that this blog is definitely holding me accountable and motivating me to stick to this!

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment